Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.woodworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,soc.retirement,rec.motorcycles
Don Pearce Don Pearce is offline

Default White Population in the World Set to Drop from 17% to 7% by 2050

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 11:00:23 +0100, Chel van Gennip
wrote:

Don Pearce wrote:
On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 01:37:33 -0700, Turby
wrote:

Your claim, OTOH, hasn't shrunk, it's damn well disappeared. Talk
about failure - can't you even fake a cite to support that ridiculous
claim?

No need, when the so-called academic experts prove to be just hot air.

I see one example of hot air, and that is your claim: "The huge majority
of cowboys were black or Chinese" and your repeated statement that there
is no need to support that claim. You don't have to question the
academic status of the questioners, just answer the question, and
support your claim. So far you have given nothing to support your claim,
except a lot of hot air.

I made no academic claim. My information comes from a variety of
sources, mainly investigative journalistic programmes on the TV. Had I
made an academic claim, you would be perfectly justified to call me on
it. I didn't. Roehling did, I called him and he proved not to have the
credentials he claimed.

Pearce Consulting
http://www.pearce.uk.com