Posted to uk.d-i-y
David in Normandy David in Normandy is offline

Default BT Phone Number

* Worst is an insurance company that has a voice recognition system that
asks 'what can we help you with today', then fails to recognise anything I
try and does not have a fallback option when it fails multiple times. They
also don't answer emails asking them to contact me.

Colin Bignell

That sounds worse than dealing with Dell computers. I tried to contact
them once by email about a computer I was thinking of buying from them.
It was a minor technical question. In reply I got a massive email that
had been generated by what they called a "robot". It listed seven very
long answers to the question. However, none of the answers had any
relevance to the question I'd asked. Needless to say Dell didn't get the
business!

If a company has bad pre-sales service I dread to think what their post-
sales support is like.
--
David in Normandy