Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark Mark is offline

Default BT Phone Number

"Martin Carroll" wrote in message
news
Does anyone know what number to phone at BT to speak to someone
regarding moving the BT line. I have checked the BT website and cannot
actually find a number to ring 8-(

The line on the house I am renovating will need to be moved as it is in
the way of the extension that is to be built, so it will need to enter
the house elsewhere.

I would have thought that it would have been an easy number to find on
the website but not so.

Please let us know if 150 is the correct number.

I still have this same problem. I went to the website and asked via the
'complaints' as it was the only way into BT that I could see. An email a
few days later told me to look for a phone number to be found on a plaque on
the t.pole. Had a look and no phone number.

mark