Inger E Johansson

Default Determining Geologic Sources of Native American Copper

Fridrik,
I will not discuss here how I know that it origined from Canada. I do. It's
one of the things I would like to discuss with you later. If you look in
your mailbox you will find a mail with a file. The file I promised to send
you before I used most of it in the group.

Inger E

"Fridrik Skulason" skrev i meddelandet
om...
"Inger E Johansson" wrote in message

It was to be delivered to the Old World!

And?

It is still most likely that in was also from there in the first
place. Icelanders did receive quite a lot of silver coins through
trading, and much of that ended up in the hands of the church.

The Vatican tried to get its greedy hands on as much of it as it
could, so most of the silver was shipped back out of the country
anyhow.

I'm sorry, but I see no basis whatsoever for speculating that the
silver from Iceland might be of New World origin.

-frisk