Posted to rec.woodworking
Brian Henderson Brian Henderson is offline

Default Quietest Shop Vac? Need in a hurry!

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 23:22:20 -0600, HerHusband
wrote:

A good quiet shop vac will cost you a minimum of around $400

I guess I should have added UNDER $200 to my list of requirements...

Then chances are you're not going to get a vaccuum that meets all your
requirements. You get what you pay for, if you want all those
requirements, but are unwilling to pay for them, then don't exect to
get them.

What you may end up doing is buying a vac that you can afford and then
putting it into some sort of enclosure. I think they had one in this
month's Fine Woodworking.