Posted to comp.sys.mac.system,rec.gambling.poker,alt.usage.english,comp.os.linux.misc,rec.woodworking
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default 2.3 million US Soldiers vs 11.7 million Iranian Soldiers = ARMY DRAFT

In article ,
(Matthew T. Russotto) wrote:

You haven't answered the question.

I'm not Tom Clancy or a professional politician. I don't have an
answer.

In other words you agree that a nuke in Riyadh equals gas rationing.

No.

Since we seemed to have elected Tom Clancy arbiter of such things,
then we could nuke Riyadh and not impact on the oil fields to any great
extent. They are far enough away, according to TC's scenarios.