Andrew McKay

Default Another toolkit question

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 20:57:55 +0100, Martin Angove
wrote:

Yes. I'm taking these "as read". I've seen a rather nice "all in one"
kit for ukp700.

I've been watching ebay recently. Some nice Robin testers have been
going for 300-500 pounds. Second hand of course, but so long as they
can pass muster with calibration then what the heck!

I quite like the certification concept. At first glance the forms in the
back of the regulations look complicated, but they're really just good
practice.

True. And as you've done or are going to do the 2391 then you'll
presumably be able to fill them out authoritatively.

Andrew

Do you need a handyman service? Check out our
web site at http://www.handymac.co.uk