Posted to alt.home.repair
Bud-- Bud-- is offline

Default whole house TVSS reviews?

w_tom wrote:
On Nov 18, 3:56 am, bud-- wrote:
Bizarre claim - plug-in surge suppressors don't work

Bud posts lies

My “lies” come from the IEEE and NIST. w_’s lies come from voices in
his head.

Bud again posted nothing to answer the OP's question.

w_ again posted nothing to answer the OP's question.
My 1st post was entirely about the OP’s question. Poor w_ then had to
drag in plug-in suppressors, which I never mentioned.

Bud still cannot provide plug-in spec numbers that list protection
for each type of surge.

Lacking valid technical arguments poor w_ has to invent issues. Plug-in
suppressors have MOVs from H-G, N-G, H-N. That covers all surge modes.

w_’s favored SquareD service panel suppressors do not list “each type of
surge”.

Both the IEEE and NIST guides say plug-in suppressors are effective.
Read the sources.

There are 98,615,938 other web sites, including 13,843,032 by lunatics,
and w_ still can't find another lunatic that says plug-in suppressors
are NOT effective.

w_ still has not answered simple questions:
- Why do the only 2 examples of protection in the IEEE guide use plug-in
suppressors?
- Why does the NIST guide says plug-in suppressors are "the easiest
solution"?
– What are w_’s connections to surge protection equipment
manufacturers? Specifically ZeroSurge?
- Why don’t favored SquareD service panel suppressors list “each type of
surge”?

Bizarre claim - plug-in surge suppressors don't work
Never any sources that say plug-in suppressors are NOT effective.
Attempts to discredit opponents.
w_ is still a purveyor of junk science.

--
bud--