Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Which DVD Player is more reliable?

"Ron(UK)" wrote in message
Terry wrote:
"Thomas Tornblom" wrote in message
Personally I avoid anything Philips, if I can.

Agreed.

I also have to agree, Philips have some odd ways of doing things.

Ron(UK)

I'll second that, Ron. But back on the original point of reliability, have
you ever had cause here in the UK to consider Philips gear to be
particularly badly built, or unreliable in any way, compared to other makes
? I wouldn't say that I actually have, certainly not to the point that Mark
Z and other US posters seem to have done. Perhaps there is some fundamental
difference between Philips products for the US market, and those for the
European market, given that Philips is fundamentally a European company,
being based in Holland. Interesting ...

Arfa