Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.woodworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,soc.retirement,rec.motorcycles
P. Roehling P. Roehling is offline

Default White Population in the World Set to Drop from 17% to 7% by 2050

"Don Pearce" wrote

Ah, I see you studied your history from such authoritative works as
Rawhide and Wagon Train.

Heh. I majored in history -and psychology- and taught at the University of
California for twelve years thereafter. That included reading really
honest-to-goodness history texts written by really honest-to-goodness
American history scholars, and it's pretty amusing to hear a Brit try to
teach American history to someone who was raised in the American southwest,
went to school there, and has taught the subject himself.

But hey; feel free to cite your authoritative texts that show that (in your
words) "the huge majority of cowboys were black or Chinese".