Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JANA JANA is offline

Default Huntron Tracker?

I used to use a Huntron Tracker. This was many years ago. It is very good
for testing capacitors, and semiconductors.

There was a signature kit that could be purchased for the Tracker. It was a
little complicated to use. You would be able to compare generated waveforms
between two identical circuit boards under test to see where any changes
have occurred.

--

JANA
_____

"Stephanie" wrote in message
obal.net...
How useful do y'all find the Huntron Tracker (ie, the 2000 model) in
diagnosing circuits? I have need to troubleshoot power circuits and I've
found that diagnosing triacs and such with power off is difficult.

Does the Tracker really make diagnosing such components easier?

Thanks.