Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Veatch Tom Veatch is offline

Default Quietest Shop Vac? Need in a hurry!

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 19:44:30 -0600, HerHusband
wrote:

My Shop Vac died on me in the middle of sanding some cabinets tonight, and
I need to finish the project by weeks end. I tried sanding without the vac,
but the shop filled with a dust cloud in just a few minutes.

So, I need to run to town tomorrow and get a new vac pronto.

I need a QUIET vac!

I bought a Ridgid with "Scroll Technology" from HD that *might* meet
most of your needs. As far as the quietness is concerned, I don't have
a lot to compare to, but it's positively silent compared to the old
Sears sucker that it replaced.

Tom Veatch
Wichita, KS
USA