Posted to rec.woodworking
LRod LRod is offline

Default Just when you think we are the worst...

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 19:00:48 -0800 (PST), Robatoy
wrote:

On Nov 18, 9:19 pm, LRod wrote:
On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 15:27:57 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

wrote:
On Nov 18, 1:57 pm, LRod wrote:
On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 08:49:00 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

http://www.whowouldtheworldelect.com/

Well, that's 30 seconds of my life I'll never get back. If you look at
the US vote, it's pretty clear who the site's sponsor must be. That
and the ad for same right at the very top.

Could the US vote be so high because the sheer quantity of US internet
users?

I wasn't commenting on the quantity of vote. I was commenting on the
not-to-be-taken-seriously lopsidedness of it.

Are you suggesting that, if Mitt Romney, or somebody like that were to
sponsor a site like that, that the outcome would be different?

Why, yes, I believe I must have been.

Or are you suggesting, like the big media, that Ron Paul really
doesn't exist?

If the personages emanate from faux "news" then they decidedly do not
exist in any sort of intellectual framework. All they are is
rethuglican water carriers.

Personally, I'm far more intrigued by the Ron Paul phenomena than Ron
Paul himself. Looks to me that guy is catching fire all over the
place....and I do not know if he deserves that or not.

Didn't he used to be a cross dressing fashion designer or something
twenty years ago? I'll bet he'll Ru the day he left that line of
business.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

care to correspond with you anyway.