Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
Oren Oren is offline

Default Terrazo Floor polishing

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 20:06:15 -0800, "Cshenk"
wrote:

"Oren" wrote, "Cshenk"
wrote:

I remember once a year, Mom used to bleach ours. She'd open all the
windows, put on her really ratty clothes and rubber boots, then just pour
straight bleach on'em g. Then we'd vacate the house and go grocery
shopping or something (Mom would swap clothes in the laundry room at the
foot of the garage) for a few hours, then come back and mop it all up.

Good thing your mom used rubber boots. Bleach and water on terrazzo
became our "skating rink", as kids doing chores. It was fun until I
landed against the wall and knocked a big hole in the sheet rock (LOL)

Hehe Ya got that right! Mom never let s in there til it was all cleaned up.

Dang! We never let mom in until we cleaned up :-))