Posted to alt.home.repair, misc.consumers.house
ralph ralph is offline

Default Terrazo Floor polishing

Hi
I have an Florida house built in the 1940's with Terrazo flooring but
has been covered with carpet. I am looking a taking off the carpet and
polishing the terrazzo. My question is, Home depot has the following
piece of equipment that I can rent. Can it be used to polish the
flooring and why type of pads do you recommend to use?

Thanks in advance

Floor Maintainer
CLARKE(R) AMERICAN SANDERS
Safety Requirements: Always wear eye and ear protection and breathing
mask. See operator's manual.

Versatile polisher uses a range of pads to scrub, scour and buff hard
surfaces
Sands decks with grit-brush attachment
Safety handle reduces operator fatigue
Dual independent micro-switches reduce down time
Non-marking, vinyl bumper protects walls and furniture