Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Wilkins Jim Wilkins is offline

Default D1-4 spindle or $700?

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 10:26:09 -0500, Bill wrote:

snip I think that $90 (for the series 100) seems almost too cheap, but
they're made well, certainly many times more reliable than the HF model
from India that I bought and tried to use.
I have both styles of the P II series 100 posts, and the fit of the
holders is very good on both of 'em.

This gentleman
http://tools4cheap.net/
ordered some half-priced toolholders that fit my Swiss Multifix tool
post and a few complete sets which he may still have. This is the 40-
position system that's solid like Aloris but lets you rotate the bit
in 9 degree steps to whatever angle you want, making it easy to turn
and face with hand-ground HSS bits.There is a size smaller than A for
mini lathes.

Jim Wilkins