Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Excellent Space Shuttle Assembly Photos

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 17:47:04 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm,
"William Wixon" quickly quoth:

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message

A nice PowerPoint presentation showing many photos of the prelaunch
assembly of the Space Shuttle, boosters and payload.

Enjoy

http://tinyurl.com/2zujb9

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia

i happened to come across this and thought jeff would like it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Sr0K...eature=related

I wonder how she perfected those particular muscles...
I'd give odds she can spin her tassles in opposite directions, too.

and this is in the "assembly" vein.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2ZQQRDmlJc

Very cool. The fuel injection and plug wires stumped me, though. It
was unclear how they were handled in the vid.

i don't have powerpoint on my machine.

Grab a free copy of OpenOffice off the Sun site. It has a free
equivalent program.

--
After all, it is those who have a deep and real inner life who
are best able to deal with the irritating details of outer life.