Posted to rec.woodworking
LRod LRod is offline

Default Just when you think we are the worst...

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 08:49:00 -0800 (PST), Robatoy
wrote:

On Nov 18, 10:38 am, "Leon" wrote:
"FrozenNorth" wrote in message

Robatoy took a can of maroon spray paint on November 17, 2007 10:54 am and
wrote the following:

What about Rudolph, the most famous reindeer of all?

Offends the ex-mayor of New York.

You mean the glory-whore cross-dressing neocon?

Come on. Leave the RINO alone. He's the best thing we liberals can get
from the gop.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

care to correspond with you anyway.