Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.woodworking,rec.autos.sport.nascar,soc.retirement,rec.motorcycles
Bob Myers Bob Myers is offline

Default White Population in the World Set to Drop from 17% to 7% by 2050

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
Even if this were true, so what? Do you think that non-whites are somehow
less worthy or less human than whites?

Gee, Arny, I would think that it's pretty obvious that, yes, this
moron thinks that non-whites are somehow "less worthy or
less human" than whites. I'm not sure which group you're seeing
this stuff in (guessing rec.audio.pro, from the days I used to see
you when I hung around the audio groups), but I'm getting it via
rec.motorcycles, where unfortunately we seem to attract more
than the usual share of brainless bigots who post the idiocy.
Exactly WHY they post it, I've never been really clear on - on
the surface, of course, it seems like an incredibly clumsy attempt
to demonstrate some supposed "superiority" of the white race, but
it always winds up being so completely lacking in anything even
resembling intelligence that it winds up doing just the opposite.
Assuming, of course, that the orignial posters are white; as far as
I can tell, many of them shouldn't even qualify as human.

Bob M.