Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Millwright Ron[_2_] Millwright Ron[_2_] is offline

Default Why do we need Unions?

On Nov 14, 2:12 pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
rigger wrote:

Since you post like a scumbag and address others with
disrespect I assume you like to be treated in this manner
as well, therefore I will do so.

You've never needed an excuse before. If I'm a scumbag, what does
that leave for you?

You depict yourself as a clueless selfish ass. This may
explain why it is you like to stay in the office with your
other back-stabbing ilk.

Office? WTH office are you talking about? I am now 100% disabled
and can only work an hour or two per day, but that doesn't stop me from
doing SOMETHING. Health issues my whole life didn't stop me from
working, till they got so bad that people were afraid I'd get hurt on
the job. It's obvious that You're the clueless one here. if you live
long enough, you may be in the same condition. I didn't want
disability, but I thought that filing for it might force the VA to find
out what was wrong, and do something. Instead, I was awarded 100% VA
disability in less than two weeks from the filing date. Be VERY careful
in your day to day life, or you could end up the same way.

I can almost believe your obvious lies about serving in
management capacity because of your warped and
twisted attitudes.

Obvious lies? And you call me names. Its no more, or less than I'd
expect from you after reading your posts for the past year.

But the shallowness of your post
insures me this is not the case. I can see it now: A
lifetime of frustration and inability to succeed, stuck
in a deadend job, being passed by younger employees,
and all the time kissing the bosses ass as you become
the hatefull little troll you are; hiding under your bridge
waiting for some scraps to be thrown your way, even
though your tongue is almost worn-out from applying
it liberally to your bosses backside to curry favor, and
trying at the same time to speak the same vile hate-
full lies he/she spreads to keep labor under control.
I imagine you call that "being successful."

You are a world champ at 'seeing' misinformation. You sure seem to
like using terms about tongues and asses, so I can only assume that
you've had a lifetime of personal experience. Keep it up, and they may
have to name a disease after you.

In a union electronics shop, "Quality Assurance" was a 'management'
job. I left there to open my own business and had three school
districts under service contracts. I NEVER had any problems dealing with
them, to the point that they didn't care that I was in the schools
during regular hours.

How frustrating it must be, after all the years of debasing
yourself to find yourself so full of hate. And the problem
can't be you, or your ass-kissing recipient boss, so
you now target unions as the cause of your lack of
success. How common.

Lack of success? Any more lies you'd care to spew? I had more
business than I could handle, till my health started to fail. It must
be you who's frustrated. I'm thankful to have survived over two years of
being stuck in bed.

I can only say I'm thankfull I never had to work with you;
one more pompous ass I didn't have to meet. Hooray!!

No more than i would have hated to put up with the likes of you.

And you can stick your "Communist" comment where
the sun-doesn't-shine you clueless moron ****. Try
to read some history.

Bend over. Theses are not 'grand daddy's union', and any comparison
of today's unions to what they did is a HUGE insult.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Terrell
Yes I remember that name. It was in the newspaper. An article
about the VA giving someone getting 100 % full disability for
Syphilis. That explains all of the hate and the weak mind. I am sorry
that you have been ill. May God forgive you.