Larry Jaques

Default Website update: Gallery up and running.

On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 15:50:18 GMT, Ernie Leimkuhler
stated, with eyes & arms akimbo:

OK guys the fateful day has arrived.
My photo gallery is up and running.
We worked out a few kinks over the last few days, and besides a few
grammatical errors that I will see too soon, it is working fine.

It appears that you have far too much fun on the job.
Congrats.

If you have any trouble with it, please email me.
http://www.stagesmith.com/gallery/index.html

A friend of mine, Mike Slass, gets credit for the gallery.
He wrote a Liniux program that takes a file tree of images and text
files and generates the entire gallery in HTML.

So now you can see the Opera Dragon belch fire

http://www.stagesmith.com/gallery/th...ra/ring_cycle/
index.html

That thing was HUGE!

The endless railing jobs

http://www.stagesmith.com/gallery/re...work/railings/
index.html

Do you have a finished photo of the Project 20 gates?
Those are very nice.

I'll bet the dropping, curving, twisting stairway work in Project
18 was, er, interesting to work out.

and and even screen shots of me from "The Postman".

http://www.stagesmith.com/gallery/th..._postman/index.
html

Cool! I'll bet being cast was fun. Did they pay you well for
the work, the rentals on the equipment, and the output from
the work? I hear that the props people pay very well for
special equipment.

Of course now I will end up with a HUGE bandwidth charge from Earthlink.

Of course. I'd be glad to donate my time helping you set up a Paypal
Donation button on the site if you like. I'm sure it would pay for
itself in no time. Just let me know.

VIRTUE...is its own punishment
http://www.diversify.com Website Applications