Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cost to move Hot water tank

On Nov 17, 11:30 pm, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:
"Malcolm Hoar" wrote in message

I reckon you're looking at 1-2 days labor plus parts plus permits
and taxes. You'll probably need an electrician on top of that.

More like 3 - 4 hours. Plumbers here are about $75/hr.

Yeah, at 1-2 days labor, plus an electrician, I want to be that guys
water heater man! This isn't even putting in a new one, which might
be slightly different and require more work. It's just temporarily
moving it and then putting it back on a second visit.

He can reduce the time by having it drained before they get there.