Ernie Leimkuhler

Default Website update: Gallery up and running.

OK guys the fateful day has arrived.
My photo gallery is up and running.
We worked out a few kinks over the last few days, and besides a few
grammatical errors that I will see too soon, it is working fine.

If you have any trouble with it, please email me.

http://www.stagesmith.com/gallery/index.html

A friend of mine, Mike Slass, gets credit for the gallery.
He wrote a Liniux program that takes a file tree of images and text
files and generates the entire gallery in HTML.

So now you can see the Opera Dragon belch fire

http://www.stagesmith.com/gallery/th...ra/ring_cycle/
index.html

The endless railing jobs

http://www.stagesmith.com/gallery/re...work/railings/
index.html

and and even screen shots of me from "The Postman".

http://www.stagesmith.com/gallery/th..._postman/index.
html

Of course now I will end up with a HUGE bandwidth charge from Earthlink.