Posted to triangle.general, rec.sport.pro-wrestling, alt.home.repair,seattle.politics, talk.politics.misc
[email protected] sparrow.sign@yahoo.com is offline

Default Illegal Aliens don't need Drivers Licenses, They need to bepermanently deported when traffic stopped!

John wrote:
"greg3347" wrote in message
On Nov 16, 1:35 am, "R.S." wrote:

What is a matter with these idiot Democrat Presidential Candidates,
not to mention those idiot Republican Presidential Candidates? Why are
they so bound and determined to provide citizen benefits to illegal
aliens and their so called legal citizen anchor baby children,

easy answer - if the extremetly rich were not making a large amount of money
off of illegal imigrants - the government would put an end to it.

while
the working middle class standard of living is going in the toilet and
on top of that these same idiots expect us to pay taxes that in effect
provide a wage suppliment to illegal employers for their cheap labor

See you said it in a different fashion - Employers are making a LOT of money
off of illegals by supressing wages!

Call me the blame America first second and third crowd but it's better
than just watching
everything fall to **** without saying anything. America needs to
secure it's employment it's un-American not to.

I was watching the Democrats at their recent debate and aside from
Clinton they have some promising words concerning stopping immigration.