Posted to alt.home.repair
Merlin Merlin is offline

Default Oil-Filled Electric Radiator Heater

On Nov 12, 9:16 pm, Lee wrote:
Coming in late on this, but...
That seems pretty expensive for an oil fill radiator. I usually get
Delonghi's or knockoffs for much less. Seehttp://www.amazon.com/Delonghi-TRD0715T-Safe-Oil-Filled-Radiator/dp/B...
for $69 and includes a programmable timer.

Here's an update:

After lots of reading and looking at many units, I decided to get the
Delonghi TRD-O715T.

I tried it out for two days and it heated my 600 sq ft area to 70
degrees F while being a low of 39 outside. It held it there while
cycling on and off. In 24 hours of running, it's used 10 KWH, which
translates into $1.10 at my current rate of 11 cents per/KWH.

My per/day costs with propane were MUCH higher.

I'm extremely pleased with this and have just ordered a second one for
the bedroom.

Thank you all for your input on this.