Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default Not a gloat, but...

Some folks gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling, and I thought I'd mention it..

We mat a couple from Alaska last year on their vacation in Mexico.. Talked to
them for maybe 20 min at the pool and sort of forgot about them..

They came down again last week and I was sort of surprised that they not only
remembered us, but that I turned pens..
They'd stopped in Oregon on the way down and brought me a couple pounds of pen
blanks, mostly myrtlewood and some exotics that they'd never heard of..
(zebrawood, cocobolo, etc.)

I just thought that it was so nice of them to remember me and bring the stuff
all the way down here with them..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing