Bill Bright

Default Need help IDing some items.

"Old Nick" wrote in message
On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 21:38:43 -0500, "Bill Bright"
vaguely proposed a theory
......and in reply I say!:

I would really appriciate any information anybody has about these two

items.

First is a buck chuck?

What I use to keep my nadgers in order

Second is a thing.

OK....

It is stamped Moseley

ooooh!

It has a bunch of pointed
rods with tiny little horizontal holes near the pointed end.

Ah! The tickler (not the wriggler).....whistling version.

Sometimes in a workplace you find snot on the wall of
the toilet cubicles. You feel "What sort of twisted
child would do this?"....the internet seems full of
them. It's very sad\

Old Nick forgot to remove the N from his name (Ol d ick) and is my very
first plonk