Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Pneumatic nail gun recommendation

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 22:02:03 -0500, "SBH"
wrote:

I am ready to make a purchase for pneumatic nail guns, plural, because I
want to purchase a brad nailer and finish nailer for now and I'm asking for
recommendations. I've gained some knowledge of nail guns in just a little
time but still learning more about them. I don't want to spend a great deal
of money, but I don't want a cheapie either. I prefer an angled nail gun,
though I'm not sure they sell angled brad nail guns, therefore, not a major
issue though a brad/staple combo nail gun would be nice as well as a depth
gauge and a good range of nail lengths. The uses will be for general home
repairs and the beginning of some cabinet making ventures.

All help is much appreciated.

Thank you

Porter Cable - my choice for brad and finish nailer. Mine have taken a
beating over several years. I add nails and a few drops of oil.