Posted to rec.woodworking
henry henry is offline

Default O/T: Credit Card v Debit Card

My Credit card ( Chase business) pays 3% on gas,dinning,,home
improvements,office supplies, So its a no brainer to use it and pay in
full each month. However I use my debit card each day because my
checking account pays 5.12% interest ( 6% this summer) the catch is
electronic statements, on line bill pay, and use your debit card 12
times per month( I get $250 interest per month) I used to have to use
my ATM/debit card to get cash from ATM machines but now get cash back
when using the debit card, an added perk. Both my credit and debit
cards have there advantages.