Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brian Lawson Brian Lawson is offline

Default Timed relay control

Hey Tom,

Too late. I'm off to Detroit right now, so it will be either UPS or
FedEX, depending on what office I get to first.

Brian.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 03:09:14 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"Brian Lawson" wrote in message
.. .
Hey Tom

OK. Got the street address. I'll send some. How soon do you need
them? Actually, no doubt about it, better if I send them from
Michigan late Friday or early Saturday. I have to go to a meeting for
NAMES in Ann Arbor, so it's very easy for me to get them across the
border rather then the goofing around with US Customs Forms sending
from here. So, forget I asked.

I'll box up a few and send them..how?? USPS, USPS Priority, UPS,
DHL, Fedex.........whaaaaaatttt???? Lemme know soonest.

Take care.

Brian Lawson
ps...they are free to you. I got a bunch I didn't even bid on at an
auction a week or so ago. Didn't even realize there were any of this
type in the drawers until I was sorting through all the crap I got. We
used these same ones on older elevators, so they were a surprise but
familiar type.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Send me your e-mail address and I'll send you my UPS and FedEx numbers
tomorow, I forget them and I'm at home now, having a cup of shade-grown
coffee...Mmmm!