Posted to alt.home.repair
jthread jthread is offline

Default Please admit it now......

"SteveB" wrote in message
wrote in message
OK, it seems that someone keeps posting on this newsgroup about
natural penis enlargement. This is obviously intended for someone on
this group who cant get it up. We're all getting tired of reading
this same message over and over. Would the man on this group who cant
get an erection please announce yourself now. Lets get this over, out
on the table, so we can move on with life.

If YOU are the man who can not get an erection, please tell us now, so
we can get back to the intended topic of this group.

Thank You

And what about those of us who are OVERendowed? Huh? What are we
supposed to do? I have never seen anything on something that would shrink
my oversized Johnson. I never had any complaints, but have had a couple
back out when they saw what was coming, some others who screamed during
the entire experience (Maybe they were screamers anyway), and a couple
that disappeared into darkness once they got a grasp on the situation.

What are we supposed to do?

Steve ;-)

Think about baseball, nuns, puppies....