Posted to alt.home.repair
James Egan James Egan is offline

Default Looking for heater with decent fan

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 21:10:57 -0500, George wrote:
I live in the NE and have never heard of a "perforated ceiling". Is this
an actual living space or some sort of room that isn't intended to be
occupied in the winter?

No, the room is definitely not intended to be occupied in the winter.
Someone else referred to the "perforated ceiling" as "soffit vents", which
is a more accurate description. I had already posted another message
titled:

"Question about converting sun room to all year use"

But I'm concerned about heating a room which will get very little use. So
I'm back to looking for a heater with a more powerful fan that would blow
the warm air at me.