Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Lead (Pb) price continues to skyrocket

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 20:29:41 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gerald Miller quickly quoth:

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 04:39:57 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

I wonder if a suitable application of paintball gun would do anything
to temper their judgment about coming onto our properties...

Whenever I find unwanted growths around my property, I just fire up my
gas powered weed whacker and go after them with it. Usually the
results are amazingly fast!

Methinks this would be overkill. Man, these are loud, like a jet
engine! I just picked it up last week for weeding.

Don't forget the 7 P's:
Proper Prior Planning Prevents ****-Poor Performance