Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] alvinamorey@notmail.com is offline

Default SHOULD THE REGULAR POSTERS OF THIS GROUP MOVE?

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 14:52:08 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

wrote in message
SHOULD THE REGULAR POSTERS OF THIS GROUP MOVE?

To be rid of the spammers and sex stuff?

If enough are interested I could try to find a format somewhere. I
miss what this group was

the new home wouldnt allow spammers

It's easy to NOT LOOK at the spam. I don't like it, but this "format" is
still preferable to some of the cob job discussion boards people design.

I agree. If I had to go thru the whole hassle of signing in, and
waste all the time it takes to get thru those web based groups, I
would not read the group. I have belonged to a few Yahoo groups and
they are slower than molasses in January, and it seemed that about 40%
of the time I'd get error messages when I tried to sign in.
Eventually I just quit using them. Too much hassle. Besides that,
those yahoo groups and others fill the page with their own ads which
are often worse than spam because they cover half the page.
I'd rather filter or delete the spam on here. It's annoying but could
be worse. Besides that, there has to be some reason that they keep
posting these "natural penis enlargement" spams. One of the
"regulars" on this group must need this...... Now who is it? C'mon,
fess up !!!! We'll even find you a woman if you fess up now.....
That should do the job. ha ha ha ha lol.