Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Will Zenter Will Zenter is offline

Default Mitsubishi WD52525 or WD52725 module removal

I'm trying to remove the DM module from a Mitsubishi DLP, model
WD52725, and I'm stuck.

I removed the back cover and the rear plate. I removed the four screws
that secure the electrical chassis, and I can move the chassis back a
few inches. I don't see how to remove the modules. Do I have to remove
the whole chassis? Does it come out from the back or through the
front?

If anyone has worked on one of these sets and knows how to remove the
DM module, please post the instructions. I would be very grateful.