Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Lead (Pb) price continues to skyrocket

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 18:13:11 -0600, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Adam Corolla" quickly quoth:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .

I wonder if a suitable application of paintball gun would do anything
to temper their judgment about coming onto our properties...

Trust me, you do NOT want to **** off the Scientologists!! Turning the
other cheek is not part of their belief system. They use high-powered
lawyers to prosecute the HELL out of anyone who crosses them... And that's
only what we know for certain.

I was speaking humorously in regard to door-to-door preachy SOBs in
general. I shant, despite the extreme temptation, plink 'em.

--
Real freedom lies in wildness, not in civilization.
-- Charles Lindbergh