Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Adam Corolla Adam Corolla is offline

Default Lead (Pb) price continues to skyrocket

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 06:13:54 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Harold and Susan Vordos" quickly quoth:

"Adam Corolla" wrote in message
om...

. net...

snip----

Blood threats should be particularly effective on them, they'd sooner
die
than receive a transfusion.

The mormons have no problems with blood transfusions. They collect and
dispense blood routinely at LDS Hospital in Salt Lake City. (They don't
need that hang-up---they have plenty of them without it! )

I'm sure glad the scientologists don't go door-to-door.

Oh, yeah! Big time. I consider them to be every bit as dangerous as
the
mormons.

I wonder if a suitable application of paintball gun would do anything
to temper their judgment about coming onto our properties...

Trust me, you do NOT want to **** off the Scientologists!! Turning the
other cheek is not part of their belief system. They use high-powered
lawyers to prosecute the HELL out of anyone who crosses them... And that's
only what we know for certain.