Posted to alt.home.repair
bent bent is offline

Default Forgotten receptacle wiring tracked all way back into fuse box and to target

thank you. I wonder if that unit is replacable for my unit - it looks
pretty basic (don't know what these are worth). It actually worked fine the
next night, but at the time I noticed a potential problem, I was really
working to try and activate it. And I am constantly aggravated by not being
able to turn and keep the thing on at night, without having to walk around
after a few minutes. I read the manual, but by the time I get around to
needing it, I can't rmember what to do to get it to stay on.