Posted to alt.home.repair,soc.senior.issues
Mamba Mamba is offline

Default No more room in this house

wrote in message
It started in the late 1970's when there was the gas rationing. They
said I had to curtail driving and insulate my house. I had the whole
house insulated, caulked and weather stripped. I also added a wood
stove. For the next few years they said we must save more energy, so
I added more insulation, replaced the doors, and put vents in the
attic. At the same time I quit driving except when I had to, and took
one short vacation each year. Then things seemed to calm down in the
later 80's and into the 90's. I started driving more, took more
vacations and did nothing more to the house.

snip

Well, I better go. I am having the electricity turned off today, so
this computer won't work anymore.....

Joe

I see the problem with this logic. To save energy, first turn off your TV.