Posted to alt.home.repair
The Ranger The Ranger is offline

Default SHOULD THE REGULAR POSTERS OF THIS GROUP MOVE?

wrote in message
SHOULD THE REGULAR POSTERS OF THIS GROUP MOVE?

To be rid of the spammers and sex stuff?

If enough are interested I could try to find a format somewhere.
miss what this group was

the new home wouldnt allow spammers

And, as the arbiter of all that is good, have you given any
thought to how much effort would be needed to moderate a 'group of
this magnitude? How would you prevent participation in an
unmoderated (of which ahr is already) 'group? Have you ever run a
forum?

The Ranger
--
"It appears to me that whoever thought of this plan didn't think
it all the way through."