Tim Williams

Default Induction Furnace Question

"sme" wrote in message
At this time I would have to decline supplying you with a schematic or in
this case it would be three or four schematics, Sorry.
I am sure you can appreciate there has been a great deal of work put into
this project to date.

Fair enough. Can I ask about the basic topology, namely, does it use
resonance? Quasi-resonance? Is the heating current (reactive and
otherwise) fully handled by the power devices (IGBTs I presume)? Is it a
full wave setup?

Tim

--
"I have misplaced my pants." - Homer Simpson | Electronics,