Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike P Mike P is offline

Default Where do I stand on this?

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 21:32:04 +0000, Dave
wrote:

... Dave Liquorice wrote:
... On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 17:23:58 +0000, Dave wrote:
... Many thanks for that Bill. You have raised many points that could well
... go wrong in the future. I will send a letter of complaint, pointing out
... that I will accept the installation for the foreseeable future, but
... reserve the right to have the installation removed if I wish to do so.
... Don't forget to specify a "reasonable" notice period and if they don't
... remove it in that period your right to have it removed and those costs
... paid by them.
... What is a "reasonable" period? 7 days seems a bit short, 28 days seems a
... tad long but "very reasonable"...
... Another good point.
... I will be arranging a meeting with the company that rents out the house,
... sometime in the next few days.
... Dave

Let us know the outcome won't you ?

Mike P