Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Blocking toilet drain (temporarily)

On Nov 15, 7:19 am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Have you considered a career as a procotologist? Then you could get paid to
be a real pain in the A.

--

Christopher A. Young;
.

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

ups.com...

I tried that. Everytime I put the staple gun in the styrofoam cup, the
cup cracked. Then my roll of duct tape was too big to fit in the
drain, so I had to peel off about 50 yards to get it small enough to
fit. (I wrapped the peeled off duct tape in the plastic so it wouldn't
stick to the inside of my garbage can) I decided to use some of the
remaining duct tape to repair the cup, but after I peeled it off the
roll, the roll was small enough to fall down the drain and now it's
lodged in there.

Man, I'm having a bad day.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I do this as a public service. To pay
me would diminish the warm feeling I get when I give of myself to
others.