Posted to sci.electronics.basics,alt.electronics
Don Kelly Don Kelly is offline

Default Mismatched voltage wired in parallel. What is resulting voltage?

----------------------------
"Thomas G. Marshall" . com
wrote in message news:3DN_i.4604$OJ.2728@trndny06...
Don Kelly said something like:
"John Fields" wrote in message
On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 13:59:42 GMT, "Thomas G. Marshall"
. com wrote:

--------old thread snipped---------------

What was your reason for your last comment? Is there something I
missed? You had given good answers 'til then. Possibly his comments
were aimed at Phil who was playing jackass - if so you missed the
target.

One of my rotating signatures is the comment above about relaxing about
crossposting. For some reason he equated this with an attempt at
self-establishing myself as a moderator or something. Agree or disagree
with my signature, and that's fine, but sputtering that kind of childish
crap got him killfiled.

Thank you,
--

Don Kelly