Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold and Susan Vordos Harold and Susan Vordos is offline

Default Lead (Pb) price continues to skyrocket

"Adam Corolla" wrote in message

. net...

snip----

Blood threats should be particularly effective on them, they'd sooner die
than receive a transfusion.

The mormons have no problems with blood transfusions. They collect and
dispense blood routinely at LDS Hospital in Salt Lake City. (They don't
need that hang-up---they have plenty of them without it! )

I'm sure glad the scientologists don't go door-to-door.

Oh, yeah! Big time. I consider them to be every bit as dangerous as the
mormons.

Harold