Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Key tags- key fobs. What do you call them and where can I get them ?

In article ,
Nick wrote:
What on earth are these things called? I need some sturdy gadgets that
will identify a key (or keys) and I want about 70 of them. I have some
at home that are ideal. Translucent plastic in various colours,
70x35x10mm so they will hold a decent sized identifier of card or paper,
also big enough not to get lost in a pocket. I've googled for ages and
can't find anything similar. Any ideas please?

One here?

http://www.keyringsgalore.co.uk/keyr...bs_keytags.php

--
*Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.