Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] RogBaker@gmail.com is offline

Default Rubbermaid BigMax and BigMax Jr sheds

On Nov 14, 4:10 pm, "jthread" wrote:
wrote in message

ps.com... Does anyone have a Rubbermaid Big Max or Big Max Jr shed. If so, can
you tell me the height of the walls (i.e. the height without the roof)
in inches?
I need a shed and my HOA has a limitation of 6 feet (fence height). I
was wondering if I could build the Big Max shed and modify the roof so
it is almost flat.
I looked at some of the metal sheds that were shorter, but reviews
were bad- took two days to put together, parts did not align, parts
bent...

Did you try this?

http://www.rubbermaid.com/rubbermaid...html?cat=HPCat...

As far as you building a shed. I don't know.

Jim

Yes, those are the sheds to which I am referring. However, the
dimensions they give is total peak height.
I'm not talking about building a shed. Just the roof.