Posted to alt.home.repair
KLE KLE is offline

Default comments on Toro Power Shovel?

Thanks for advice, I'll skip the power shovel. We really haven't had
much snow here the past two winters, maybe only a couple days each
winter where I've had to go out a few times in the course of a day to
keep things clear. I'll stick with the trusty hand shovels for now,
and rely on various retired neighbor men to come by with their
machines when it's bad. I came out with the shovel a few times last
winter, only to find the end of the driveway already cleared, as well
as paths from one house to the next for the kids and the mail carrier.
When we eventually enlarge the driveway, we'll factor in the cost of a
snow thrower.

Thanks guys,

Karen