Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Looking for a powered RF splitter

In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:
In article , Ron(UK)
wrote:
In the London area, FreeView digital is within the grouping of the
analogue channels so no alteration is necessary. The ERP of the
digital transmissions will be increased when analogue ones cease.

I'm sure I read somewhere that they now say that the power won't be
increased, as that would 'cause interference' to equipment using
channels they propose to sell off!

Could be - but it would require a major re-vamp of the proposed final
network - more fill in TX required.

Just had a look in the horses mouth and nothing about any changes there.
It's the 'Existing 81-Site Plan' pdf.

http://www.ofcom.org.uk/tv/ifi/tech/dsodetails/

--
*Do they ever shut up on your planet?