Posted to sci.electronics.repair
g g is offline

Default Looking for a powered RF splitter

In article , root wrote:
Radio Shack used to sell a powered 4 way RF splitter.
One RF signal in, 4 RF signals out. Supposedly something
like a broad band emitter follower.

The Radio Shack things were junk: noisy, poor high
frequency performance, not as good as a passive
splitter.

Is there anything on the market that does work?

I had the RS amplifier in at the old house. Seemed to work fine, had
adj. gain. It was the one that also allowed internet to pass through
without amplification. The cable guy explained why it was not good, but I
forgot the reason. I have tried a few, and made my own. All tend to be
problematic.

greg